Thursday 14 April 2011

My Homemade sleeve

I was looking for a nice sleeve, but couldn't find it. So, I made it myself. This is the most flexible sleeve I could think of for home-use: you can keep your Adam safe in it and it's very nice looking and easy to handle.

I integrated some magnets at the four corners. This will make both sides connect perfectly in the open position with the flap folded behind.

Due to the added thickness, the grip of the Adam is enhanced. Adam itself is attached with Velcro strips. Do you like it?

 
I integrated the logo

Adam doesn't lose his looks
You can fold the flap of the sleeve behind where it fits perfectly due to the magnets
Adam is fixed into place with velcro

Inside view of the cover: see the integrated logo and magnets that keep everything in place when folded over
The supporting plate below is smaller than the cover

No comments:

Post a Comment